Saturday, January 28, 2012

Big Boy

My little Miles isn't so little anymore. He wants to do everything by himself. It's takes twice as long to do anything. He isn't fun to take shopping of any kind, or out to dinner. He gets out of bed many times when we first put him to bed, and unbuckles himself in the car while we are driving. I have to stop the car, get out and rebuckle him only to find him unbuckling himself once we get going again. There are a lot of threats like, "I'm going to call the police and they're going to take you to jail!" Or "when we get home, you're going to time out!" Nothing phases him. He can be a real stinker sometimes. A cute one though. The other night he comes to me and says, "Mom, when are we having dinner?" It's just a funny phrase coming out of a 2 year olds mouth. Here he is eating his pizza--all by himself too.

Gotta love that pot belly!

1 comment:

Cathie said...

Super cute Holly! He is a busy one though - I like the stories!