Friday, August 3, 2007

We've been Tagged! Thanks Sharisse and Ryan! I guess we'll play along...



A. Jobs I've had
Owen 1. Ride operator at Knotts Berry Farm 2. Animal lab technician 3. Dialysis technician 4. Dentist

Holly: 1. Brick Oven Restaurant server 2. EKG Technician 3. Gymboree sales 4. Nurse--maternity and peds

B.Movies we can always watch

Owen 1.Raiders of the Lost Ark 2. Star Wars 3. Braveheart 4. The good, the bad and the ugly

Holly 1. You've got mail 2. Sleepless in Seattle 3. The Holiday 4. Pretty much any chick flick

C.Places we've lived

Owen 1. Long Beach, CA 2. Many places in Central Pennsylvania(Mission) 3. Utah--Provo,and SLC 4. Philadelphia and Allentown Pa

Holly 1. Arcadia, Ca 2. Provo, Ut 3. Many places in Central Pennsylvania (Mission)4. Philadelphia and Allentown Pa.

D. TV shows I enjoy
Owen: 1. SpongeBob 2. Victory Garden 3. Man vs. Wild 4. Survivorman

Holly 1. Days of our lives--I know I know, it's my guilty pleasure, I've invested too many years into it. 2. Man vs Wild 3. The office 4. Gotta love those reality shows! 5. ANd I LOVE Flip that House!

E.Foods I love! WE LOVE FOOD!
Owen: 1. Sushi 2. BBQ baconburgers good ones! 3. Cafe Rio 4. Good Cheese

Holly 1. Cafe Rio--who doesn't right? 2. Basil, tomatoes and Mozarella 3. Hummus 4. Pizza--preferably with big fresh tomatoes on it!

F. Places I'd rather be right now
Owen 1. Safari Adventure 2. Coastal Maine 3. Anywhere with Holly

Holly 1. Hawaii 2. Disneyworld--It really is a magical place! 3. Utah--I haven't been home in 2 years 4. California with Owen's family--haven't been there in 2 years either--but will be there this Christmas!

We tag The Savages!

2 comments:

Staci Savage said...

I'll get right on this Holly! :) I'm glad you guys are doing well. That's a bummer about the sewage line. I hope your landlord is helping out! I'm starting to pack and realizing that it would be easier if I had a flood and had to throw it all out--I don't understand why it's so hard for me to part with all these toys! We miss you guys!

Cathie said...

"Anywhere with Holly" - that is SOO Cute...I didn't know Owen was so romantic!