Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yes, Our church is in the middle of cornfields

So, many of you --especially those of you from Philly, can't believe my church building is in the middle of cornfields. For the last 4 years my church building has been in the ghetto of Philly next to a Burger King with Trash EVERYWHERE! Now, I drive through rolling hills of cornfields until I reach our building which is completely surrounded by cornfields. We even have a hitching post--in case you decide to ride your horse to church and need to tie him up.

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love your church. Given a choice, I think I'd take the cornfields over the Burger King and braiding shops! That was great about Owen's haircut; I've definitely had my share of "bad" cuts on Jeff. Luckily he's patient with me. And glad you're enjoying Cabela's! That was one of our favorites in Boise!

Kari said...

Those cornstlaks look a lot friendlier than the automated chain link fence that tore my license plate off last week.:)
Variety is the spice of life.

Alyssa said...

Yeehawww!!! Love the horse hitch thing...that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I wish I got to stroll to church through cornfields in stead of garabage.