Monday, August 13, 2007

oops!

Owen has a tendency to let his hair grow and grow and he really avoids getting it cut. I think it reminds him if his surfer days in So Cal. So, since he's turning grey already, it really bugs me and so on Saturday night I begged him to let me cut his hair. I have attempted this before over Christmas break about 3 years ago. It was so bad that we did have to shave it all off. But I got a lesson from Jodee Church, and I was convinced that I would do a good job. Nope! Let's just say that we did have to buzz it all off, and no, I will never have this opportunity again.--unless he's unconscious.

3 comments:

Ash and Becky said...

My assistant and hygienist said they'd buy me some hair dye for christmas(I feel your pain
OWEN-i'm getting a little grey)!

jor said...

I have done the exact same thing twice to Ben! hahaha! He won't even let me come close with scissors anymore :)

Cathie said...

Oooh Holly! He looks mad!