Monday, August 13, 2007

We have a serious problem on our hands!

Does this picture say it all? My little Drew is addicted..to the bink! He's only 20 months, and the girls had theirs until they were 2 and all is well. But Owen has noticed that his front tooth isn't coming in very well, and that it could be due to the bink. He sure does love it, but I really think it will be an easy transition. Every morning he wakes up and puts his bink in his drawer. So, we have it down to sleep times. A little at a time--cold turkey is too hard! He has 2 binks in his mouth in case you can't tell.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you seem to be getting along really great out there Holly. I "LOVE" Owen's haircut! It's sexy... lol. How do you like the program and what does the future hold for you guys?

Alyssa said...

Love the picture...of both your guys! Those darn binki's...your nice...you do it gradual...I'm a mean cold turkey mommy. I think you should change profession and cut hair for a living...

Cannon Fam said...

yes, we have the same problem! Courtney often has one in her mouth and one in her hand. I've never had a binky baby, I hope I know how to wean her off it! Drew is such a cute little blondie!

jor said...

thats so cute he puts it in his drawer!

Cathie said...

I can TOTALLY understand! Both Colter & Emi had theirs until I noticed their teeth were going ugly and Keith suggested it was the binki. Emi has only been clean for a couple of months! With both I thought it would be impossible, but after a couple of nights of feeling like the meanest person (taking away their only comfort you have given them since birth) they really can sooth themselves to sleep! GOOD LUCK! It is obviously worth it to me because I stick a binki in Corbins mouth everytime he starts to peep!